about me

We are going over land to Nepal. First Susan, her van and me to Istanbul. And from Istanbul it will be Laura, two backpacks and me. To Nepal. Without a limit in time.

vrijdag 26 februari 2010

India

India
a man rattles
or is it a woman?
India
A young man passes
and suddenly grabs my breast
I scream
He runs off
he has X-legs
India
the dog of the neighbours howls
a slap, another slap
the dog doesn`t howl anymore
India
a coconut
another one
another one
India
february 35 degrees
a boy with earwarmers
India
a cow with clothes on
India
a naked man on the railroad
men and their gaze
cleaning your buttocks with your hand
giving away personal space
loud oh such loud horns
gods, one for every day
dots on your forehead
monkeys while you`re doing yoga on the roof
vegetarian paradise
meditation at the ganga
guru`s ashram`s sadhu`s shri`s
offering cowdung at sunset
poor people
rich people
and love, a lot of love
India

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten