about me

We are going over land to Nepal. First Susan, her van and me to Istanbul. And from Istanbul it will be Laura, two backpacks and me. To Nepal. Without a limit in time.

zondag 4 april 2010

Kopan monastery - a thought

When a bird whistles, then he`s already whistling something else before the thought `a bird whistles` could`ve been formed in my mind
When I see a bird, then he has grown already before I could think `bird`
Words always –always- come too late
Not a single word has come to existence before the thing that it refers to
That`s why it is better just to see a bird than to think `bird`
Why it is better to experience the whistling of a bird than to think `a bird whistles`
It will be the most beautiful bird ever
The most beautiful whistle ever
One time I hope to be able to apply my own words
Until that day, I, too, will only see and here the limited bird

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten