about me

We are going over land to Nepal. First Susan, her van and me to Istanbul. And from Istanbul it will be Laura, two backpacks and me. To Nepal. Without a limit in time.

dinsdag 11 mei 2010

the next step

Next monday the overlandtrip will make an exception on its name again
Considering the negative advise of many about crossing the Baluchistandesert and considering the time I have left to get back home,
I will take a plane to Istanbul.
The plane to Tehran was too expensive and the Iranian embassy wouldn`t allow me a visa in time.
So, heading to the West a bit faster than foreseen.
From Istanbul I will most probably cross Romania, Hungary, Austria.
But let us first reach Istanbul. Step by step.
Home is coming closer.
As well as lower temperatures.
From 12pm until 15pm one can do nothing here except lying on a bed and breathing the dry, hot air in and out.
But, no complaints. It is beautifully interesting here in Pakistan.
Happy to eventually have come here.

See you on the next step.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten