about me

We are going over land to Nepal. First Susan, her van and me to Istanbul. And from Istanbul it will be Laura, two backpacks and me. To Nepal. Without a limit in time.

woensdag 9 december 2009

For the record

We are happily and safe in Shiraz, invited by the family of Ehsan (husband of Julie`s and friend of Sachli`s, two Belgian friends of mine) to stay with them for a few days.
That`s Iran, friends of family of friends of friends become your friends in no time.
Our last days in Iran we`ll spend here. After it, we`ll fly... To Mumbay. Once we`ll see Pakistan. Not from the air.
But not now. They`re too busy fighting. Let`s naively hope they`ll soon stop.

1 opmerking:

  1. WORDS WILL DO
    thanksblogging


    they have to
    tell me how
    to comfort me

    how to hug you
    from a distance
    my daughter in iran

    on your way
    to meet whatever
    i only can imagine

    as you close my eyes
    i can imagine how
    your words will do

    bruce
    bbz
    131209

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen