about me

We are going over land to Nepal. First Susan, her van and me to Istanbul. And from Istanbul it will be Laura, two backpacks and me. To Nepal. Without a limit in time.

woensdag 16 december 2009

very very very sloooow

To really learn to be patient, don`t only travel, go to an internetcafe while travelling.
Little by little pictures from the whole trip are being uploaded to photobucket.com to show them to you.
Soon there will be more pictures from Turkey. Look at the link on the right side.
Excuse me now, I will go back being patient.


our first camel - Persepolis

1 opmerking:

  1. IEMAND moet 't je zeggen .... ,)

    Nu heb je zo patiently je Turkse foto's gedownload, maar part 1 en part 2 is per ongeluk dezélfde reeks foto's....
    Allé, upternieft !
    Dag schattieke.
    mama

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen